Three Days Samburu Budget Camping Safari
Day 1: Nairobi - Samburu
Depart Nairobi and drive North past coffee plantations via MT. Kenya to Samburu National Park. Picnic lunch and game drive en route Dinner and overnight at umoja campsite.
Day 2: Samburu
Full day spent exploring the park. Morning and afternoon game drives are offered. The highlights of Samburu game reserve is the spectacular scenic beauty, rivers and forests. It is an area where the local people have a rich and colorful heritage. The reserves have numerous permanent springs and a wealth of wildlife which includes leopard, hippo, elephant, lion, reticulated giraffe, grevy's zebra and crocodile in the Ewaso Nyiro River. Over 365 species of birds have been identified in the sanctuaries. Dinner and overnight stay at umoja campsite.
Day 3: Samburu - Nairobi
Early morning game viewing, After breakfast proceed to Nairobi with game drive en route out of the Park. Picnic lunch en route arriving Nairobi late afternoon.
End of services
- Transportation in a custom Mini Bus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
- Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation in camps as mentioned in the itinerary
- Three meals a day
- Park Entrance Fee & Taxes
- Bottled water for use during the safari
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance,laundry, beverages, tips etc